The aim of this course is to equip line supervisors with adequate knowledge to ensure that their company operates hygienically and efficiently.
- The costs of food poisoning
- Bacterial, non-bacterial food poisoning & foodborne infections
- Hazard analysis & HACCP
- Food contamination & its prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage & temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises & equipment
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Pest control
Examination: multiple choice paper.
Click here to: view prices
Click here to view: course dates